Are you interested in writing about the law? Specifically the process of becoming a lawyer? We’re always interested in hearing from people who want to contribute posts to whybecomealawyer.com.
Whybecomealawyer.com is currently a PR3 website with many inbound links (many carrying over from our old domain how-to-become-a-lawyer.com). Our goal is to educate aspiring lawyers with tips and requirements to become a lawyer in their state. If you think you can help us achieve our goals continue reading…
Currently, we are looking for individual posts on the following topics.
- The LSAT.
- The Bar Exam.
- Individual law school experiences and stories.
- Law School Application Tips
- Law School Tips in General.
- Content must be a minimum 600 words. We’re not looking for people to supply a worthless post to simply acquire links for SEO purposes.
- Posts will only be accepted if BOTH the content and outbound links are relevant to the legal niche.
- Posts must be 100% unique content. We will check for this.
Think you have what it takes to write for whybecomealawyer.com? We allow one link within the content of your post and one within a byline of the author. Please note that we will not accept blog posts that attempt to link out to websites that aren’t legal related or similar in nature.
To contribute to whybecomealawyer.com please contact us at
admin AT whybecomealawyer.com